Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SHE'S ON AWARD TOUR!

So I haven't been blogging lately??..I know!, I kind of got annoyed now of days everyone and there mothers have a blog, and have jumped on the blogging bandwagon lol..not gonna call out any ones blog but just saying, I'm annoyed all I see is what she wore, Rhianna, Kayne, sneakers or killer heels for the Ladies, balmain this,Beyonce that lol...geez I can go on....there's nothing different on the blogs any more only a selective few I know ..so no more sneakers,what Rhianna wore; non of that. I'm just gonna blog about my life from now on the things that represent ME. and YES! it will be semi fashion related. I have been doing some styling in my free time over the summer break, so look out for some photos an what not with my team La' brown styles. But yea I'm still alive readers just doing some me time that's all but ill be back so stay tuned.

With that being said take a look at the new summer09 collection for award tour. Phil an his dudes have been doing this for quite some time been following there work since the midnight maurders dayz. Posting this because the shoot looks like madd fun, it's summer and because my girl Olivia, my soul mate, my boo is in it! and I had to shout her out. She's a wicked photographer takes awesome shots and a good friend. She looks beautiful as always and I cant wait to go to Brooklyn NY soon to go see her... sooo any who, check her an the new award tour summer 09 collection out enjoy.




My Boo Olivia on the left with her hair blowing in the wind! <3 peaceloveandmodels...

2 comments:

P . A said...

ye i seen it, its dope!

Anonymous said...

aww booo lovin thanks for the shot out :)